Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 21:35:29 -0500

I noticed today many out-of-memory errors on the machine, apparently due
to soap.cgi. This is a PITA, since oomkiller kills off random things,
which can include mail handling.

I rebooted the machine to recover from this, but at time of writing it
has not come back up. All I can do at this point is mail the FSF
sysadmin, and due to the season I would not be surprised if it takes a
while to sort out.

Bah, humbug.