Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 12:35:34 +0100

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

>>> In fact, there really should be a hard limit that the server imposes.
>>> (Michael, could you look at implementing that?)
>>
>> Will check. What would be an acceptable hard limit? 5.000?
>
> Personally I'd want to see the hard limit set at 1000.

I've added  a hard limit of 1000 in Debbugs::SOAP::get_status. I'm
asking myself whether we shall make this configurable, and whether we
shall apply it in other functions as well. But this would mean, that our
Debbugs package diverges more and more from the original one; it would
be better to merge our changes back to the Debian source, or to handle
it as a real fork.

Best regards, Michael.