Re: Adding to ELPA?

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: Adding to ELPA?
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 00:15:02 +0100

On 11 Oct 2015 7:09 pm, "David Kastrup" <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Couldn't you distribute the package with it?
>
> It does not really make all that much sense since this package is a
> generic MIDI input package with lots of potential uses, [...]

Sorry, I should have expressed myself better. I meant momentarily, while we wait for 25 to be released.
I agree this is a nice package, and should be generally available.

I'm just thinking your users are going to try to install the package and it's going to fail because of the 25 dep, and then they're going to Google for Emacs 25 and won't find it.