Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 188f657: Fix false negatives in tex--prettify-s

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 188f657: Fix false negatives in tex--prettify-symbols-compose-p.
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 13:29:47 +0200

Artur Malabarba <address@hidden> writes:

>> Hm, that probably depends on your mail client.  When I follow up to your
>> mails on emacs-devel using Gnus, you'll be in To and emacs-devel in Cc.
>
> It's not a general thing. I meant *Your* address doesn't get included.
> Everyone else's does. It's probably that your messages arrive with a
> different "reply-to:" header.
>
> For instance, if I try to "Reply All" one of your messages, then
> Davis's address is included on the To: field but yours isn't.
> OTOH, if I "reply all" on Stefan's message, both you and Stefan will
> be included in the To field.

Ah, yes.  I use Gnus with its mailinglist mode in groups where
mailinglist messages are sorted to.  And then it generates a
Mail-Followup-To header so that I don't receive replies both via the
list and individually.  Well, that's usually what I want except in times
like now where no messages from emacs-devel seem to be delivered.  So
our mail clients work as intended.  Did you receive mail from
emacs-devel recently?

Bye,
Tassilo