Re: Emacs on Android

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Emacs on Android
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:26:48 +0100

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 6:51 PM, chad <address@hidden> wrote:

On 23 Nov 2013, at 15:11, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

> For vi-haters: I was looking for a way to edit .org files on Android.
> Since Emacs does not work on Android (yet?) I tried vim-orgmode
> instead. It did not work either (but vim did).

This doesn't help with the laudable emacs-on-android goal, but you
might be interested in MobileOrg.

        https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/wiki

Thanks, chad, but unfortunately it does not help at all. I want to be able to edit simple .org files. Just text and the folding.

Another app that could handle this format (and the folding) would be useful too. (It has to be able to store on dropbox or something similar too.)