Modern Conventions for Emacs Lisp files?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Modern Conventions for Emacs Lisp files?
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 02:23:54 +0200

Hi List,

there are new ways (libraries) to make Emacs Lisp buffers similar to
Org-mode buffers in looks and (outline) functionality.

I made a screencast showing these new libraries for 'Org-mode outside
Org-mode' (outshine, outorg, poporg, navi-mode) in action:

,----------------------------
| http://youtu.be/nqE6YxlY0rw
`----------------------------

(Watch in HD)

Would it make sense to define 'modern conventions for Emacs Lisp files'
based on all this new functionality and the popularity of Org-mode?
Something like this:

1. File structuring with outcommented Org-mode headlines (;; * Headline)
2. Meta information not as free text anymore but as Org-mode properties,
maybe like this:

,---------------------------------------------------------
| * navi-mode.el --- major-mode for easy buffer-navigation
|   :PROPERTIES:
|   :copyright: Thorsten Jolitz
|   :copyright-years: 2013
|   :version:  0.9
|   :licence:  GPL 2 or later (free software)
|   :licence-url: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
|   :part-of-emacs: no
|   :author: Thorsten Jolitz
|   :author_email: tjolitz AT gmail DOT com
|   :inspiration:  occur-mode org-mode
|   :keywords: emacs outline lisp
|   :END:

3. A file template somehow similar to this:

--
cheers,
Thorsten