Re: Uhm... weird frame behaviour

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Uhm... weird frame behaviour
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:59:28 +0200

>> This would break `delete-frame' which apparently _should_ delete a frame
>> even if it's the last one in that case.
>
> ??? That special frame cannot possibly be deleted anyway, because it
> is never displayed.

Are you sure?  Even if there's another visible frame?

> Are we talking about the same thing?

By "that case" I meant the last visible frame.  `other-visible-frames-p`
calls other_visible_frames which is the routine `delete-frame' uses to
decide whether a frame can be deleted with FORCE nil.  So the criterion
I use is the same criterion used by `delete-frame'.

martin