Re: Uhm... weird frame behaviour

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Uhm... weird frame behaviour
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 20:27:40 +0200

> I've fixed this directly in window-deletable-p.

Thanks.  Apparently

           (not (eq (next-frame nil 0) (selected-frame))))

which is in `bury-buffer' should do the same.  Do you see any
differences?

>> Then I'll revert to the previous behavior which kills the frame even if it
>> has some buffer it could show instead.
>
> Note sure what you mean.  Wouldn't that make the frame deletion even
> more aggressive?

Hopefully not.  The drawback now is that with `pop-up-frames' non-nil
doing

C-h k RET
M-x prev-buffer
M-x next-buffer

will delete the frame although it could show the buffer shown by
`prev-buffer' instead.

martin