Re: recent commit broke src/dired.c on OSX

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: recent commit broke src/dired.c on OSX
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:02:01 +0200

2010-07-26 05:12, Chad Brown skrev:
Here's a stab at implementing Jan's suggestion:  testing for dirent.h in
configure instead of dancing around SYSV_SYSTEM_DIR.  The changes are
pretty small, and I have signed papers already anyway.

I did simplify a test that checked for MSDOS, and I have no way to test on
that platform, so I would appreciate it if someone would check to make sure
I did no harm.  Thanks.

*Chad P.S. If someone would prefer unidiffs instead, just let me know.
Also, I could put together a ChangeLog entry if that would be helpful -- I
just realized that I hadn't done so, but the changes are pretty
straightforward.

You don't have to include configure and config.in in the diffs, those are generated from configure.in. After your changes, SYSV_SYSTEM_DIR should be removed from thse files:

s/aix4-2.h
s/bsd-common.h
s/cygwin.h
s/gnu-linux.h