Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 17:34:12 +0900

Richard Stallman writes:

 > I think it would be good to document both in the wiki.

I think that's a mistake.  The approach currently documented in the
wiki is *reasonably* simple, especially for the beta tester or
occasional contributor of code.  Rather than trying to tune their
workflow early, it allows them to grow into more direct or frequent
participation without massive reconfiguration of their environment or
work habits.