Re: Problems with EDE

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: Problems with EDE
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 20:54:12 +0200

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> wrote:
> Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:
>> Sascha Wilde <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> 1. Setup of the autotools infrastructure:
>>>
>>>     -*- mode: compilation; default-directory: "/tmp/cedettest/" -*-
>>>     Compilation started at Fri Oct  9 14:23:30
>>>
>>>     aclocal;automake --add-missing;autoreconf;
>>
>> That should be replaced by a single call to "autoreconf -i".
[...]
> Sascha, could you try with this patch?

Yes, this works for me.  The libtool files are now created as expected.

It still tries to compile the wrong target (libfoo.so instead of
libfoo.la) but that wasn't subject of your patch.

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde

If you think technology can solve your problems you don't understand
technology and you don't understand your problems.  (Bruce Schneier)