Re: improve vc-bzr-print-log

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: improve vc-bzr-print-log
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 14:55:26 -0700 (PDT)

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

  > Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> writes:
  >
  > > When vc-bzr was written "bzr log" did not take multiple file arguments,
  > > it does now, so vc-bzr-print-log can take advantage of this.
  > >
  > > Any objection to this patch?
  >
  > How old are the versions of bzr that don't accept multiple file
  > arguments,

No idea, I only have access to  bzr-1.16.1.

  > and what effect does this change have on those versions?

Doing C-x v l when multiple files are selected in vc-dir will not work.
C-x v l from a file context will work just the same.
The thing is that bzr users have all the reasons to use very up to date
versions, the performance and disk usage is dramatically better.
C-x v l for multiple files is new in 23.1, so not supporting it for old
bzr versions in 23.2 does not seem like a problem.