Re: composition bug

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: composition bug
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:09:26 +0200

I just noticed something about this bug: if I save all the text from
the HELLO buffer and insert it into another, it doesn't happen
anymore.  In the new buffer, the cursor moves normally.

(E.g. do C-h h C-x h M-w C-x b foo RET C-y.)

However, as soon as I save this new buffer to a file the bug appears
again and point moves to random positions in the buffer with C-n/C-f.
I tried various coding systems for saving the file, but it doesn't
seem to be relevant.

Does that help you diagnose the problem?

Thanks.