face-remapping-alist client code

From: Miles Bader
Subject: face-remapping-alist client code
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 06:27:44 -0400

Attached is a small example of code using face-remapping-alist.

The file ("face-remap.el") contains a small set of utility functions for
making cooperative use of face-remapping-alist easier, and also contains
two example uses:

 (1) Face size increase/decrease commands (bound to C-= / C-+ and C--),
     similar to those in many GUI applications.

 (2) The `variable-pitch-mode' minor mode, which causes the
     `variable-pitch' face to be used for displaying the buffer text
     while active.  [I bind this to `C-c v']

Comments?

[If nobody objects, I'll commit this file too.]

-Miles

Success, n. The one unpardonable sin against one's fellows.