Re: Simple Tasks, new TODO category

From: dhruva
Subject: Re: Simple Tasks, new TODO category
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:28:56 +0530

Hello,

On Jan 20, 2008 11:15 PM, Lennart Borgman (gmail)
<address@hidden> wrote:
> - Printing is broken on w32 and some weeks ago I discovered that Emacs
> can hang completely if a user tries to print. Unsaved data can be lost,
> of course!

 Could you please send me a scenario to reproduce the printing/problem
hang, I will debug it and try fixing it. Does current (HEAD) Emacs
have native printing support on M$ or does it relay on some lisp code
to use a helper application to print? I was using 'notepad'/'wordpad'
as a helper function to print earlier but have not used it in recent
times though.

I do not have UI related experience and hence may not be able to get
to work immediately.

-dky

--
Contents reflect my personal views only!