Re: Reordering etc/NEWS

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Reordering etc/NEWS
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 12:50:25 -0400

    I think you overreact.  A simple request for your current release plan
    hardly qualifies as making a mountain out of a molehill.

No.  What qualifies as making a mountain out of a molehill
is making a big deal out of 2 weeks.

Thus, the message as a whole constitutes badgering.  It demanded that
I state my "current release plan", and to back up this demand, it made
a mountain out of this 2-week molehill.

When people badger me, I do not give them what they want.  Thus, of
course I gave absolutely nothing of what was demanded.

I will consider the proposal if it is requested by a substantial group
of people who are treating me with respect over a period of time.