Re: Reordering etc/NEWS

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Reordering etc/NEWS
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 12:50:26 -0400

    We know that.  But, while waiting for this issue to be resolved,
    there's no need to install changes that do not fix very grave bugs.

That is what I think, and that is why the only nontrivial changes I
have installed were to fix grave bugs.  Furthemore, I take offense at
the insult which is implied by saying this to me as if you thought I
needed to be taught this by you.

I have been insulted and abused many times here lately.  I did not
respond to most of these insults, but I did take offense.