Re: Emacs 22 branch created.

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Emacs 22 branch created.
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:29:53 +1200

 > > Unfortunately, you got it a bit wrong!
 >
 > Yes, I've been disappointed as well.  I specifically sent sample commands on
 > this list a few weeks ago to make sure we were not going to make this kind
 > of mistake again.

Everyone is quick to point out mistakes, but I think Chong should be praised
for his Herculean effort to get us this far at all.

I've added a note in make-tarball.txt, as Eli suggested, along the lines, but
not exactly as, you suggested.  If you think it's wrong, please correct it
rather than just moan about it.