Re: Toolbar redraw causes unwanted selection

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Toolbar redraw causes unwanted selection
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 10:21:03 +0100

Kim F. Storm skrev:
Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

What _I_ am tired of is of explaining on help-gnu-emacs that various
features that are buggy or don't work or are unavailable in Emacs 21.x
will be better off in Emacs 22.

Yes it is getting really silly ...  our typical advice to anyone who
complains about problems in emacs 21.x is to try "CVS emacs aka Emacs
22.1"

So in effect, Emacs 22.1 has already been "released" for _years_ in an
infinite number of different versions.

Ubunty Edgy has emacs-snapshot (a CVS version from September) in its
distribution.

        Jan D.