Re: Graphical Kill node in Emacs manual

From: Slawomir Nowaczyk
Subject: Re: Graphical Kill node in Emacs manual
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:53:14 +0200

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:48:06 -0700
Drew Adams <address@hidden> wrote:

I have no opinion on the rest of your email...

#> Also, in any explanation of Delete Selection mode, we should mention that
#> this involves killing, not deleting, in spite of the name. That is, you can
#> yank back the "deleted" text. This is not obvious, IMO.

This doesn't work for me... When I type, the selected region does get
deleted, as the mode name suggests, not killed.

--
 Best wishes,
   Slawomir Nowaczyk

Numeric stability is probably not all that important when you're guessing.