Re: address@hidden: Lingering input pending with motifmenu bar]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Lingering input pending with motifmenu bar]
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 13:01:45 -0400

    Is the `sit-for' bug fix to be made before the release?

I think it should be.  It should not be so disruptive that we
need to put it off.

It is true that there are many calls to sit-for.  That doesn't mean
these callers want the current behavior.  They use sit-for because it
is the way to let input pre-empt the delay.  I think that most of the
callers will be better off if the bug is fixed.  Perhaps all of them.

I think it is likely that NO caller really wants this bug.
But someone needs to check.