Re: Two new Zippy'ism contributions

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Two new Zippy'ism contributions
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:11:52 +0900

"Andrew M. Scott" <address@hidden> writes:
> "How LONG to heat the vegetables? The package says COOK UNTIL DONE."
> "He's got a solid FOOT AND A HALF grounded in reality."

Maybe it sounds harsh, but the originals are often pretty inspired,
and it's not that easy to quickly churn outs stuff that's equally good;
if we distribute a file filled with randomly solicited replacements, I
expect the result will disappoint those people who use yow.

I'm not sure whether that's better or worse than the command simply
ceasing to work...

-Miles
--
"1971 pickup truck; will trade for guns"