Re: W32 version crashes on C-g

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: W32 version crashes on C-g
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 08:48:20 +0100

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
BTW, is there any pointer to the patches you're installing? I already
build my Emacs and don't want to download a binary, but I'm interested
in some of your custom patches (I suppose I can always download the
source tarball and compare it with my checked out copy, but that seems
cumbersome, if you already have the patches around somewhere...).
The patches are in the source directory:

  http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/EmacsW32+Emacs/src/