Re: W32 version crashes on C-g

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: W32 version crashes on C-g
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 01:01:43 +0100

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
On 3/17/06, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

I already upload those, but in the form of setup programs.

Nice, I didn't know that. I was talking about something a bit more
private, though; for people who really wants to test, not as something
that you find in a web page while googling for "Emacs windows
binaries" or something like that. There's always the problem of
non-standard, non-released binaries becoming popular (which can
difficult bug reporting, for instance). In particular, as you say:

But I do test the patched versions and move
them from a test area into a place for normal download
on my site.

so you're making available a 22.0.50 which is not the CVS 22.0.50, if
I understand correctly.
Yes, that is true. I upload both a patched and an unpatched version. I try to make this as clear as possible on the starting web page:

  http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html

Especially I point out the problem with bug reporting.