Re: Bug, probably related to Custom Themes.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Bug, probably related to Custom Themes.
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:19:03 -0600 (CST)

Chong Yidong wrote:

   This completely untested patch may do what you want.

I do not believe so.  Your patches apparently remove the call to
custom-save-all, but custom-save-all needs to be called.

When I set `inhibit-splash-screen' to t, Custom writes:

 '(inhibit-splash-screen t)

in my custom-set-variables form.

When I then do "Erase Customization", custom-save-all should be called
to undo that and erase that line from the custom-set-variables form again.
It does that.  But then it also writes:

(custom-reset-variables
 '(inhibit-splash-screen nil))

into my Custom file.  It should not be doing that, for the reasons I
explained earlier.

Sincerely,

Luc.