Re: org-mode and mode hooks.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: org-mode and mode hooks.
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:53:54 -0400

    The following changes fix both bugs, by using post-command-hook to
    check whether font-lock was enabled for the correct mode and adapting
    the turn-on function to be able to correct it.

That is a clever solution.  However, I think there may be a bug in the
code.  The reason is that any number of different minor modes could be
defined using define-global-minor-mode.  If all of them try to use the
buffer-local binding for easy-mmode-stored-mode, the various
check-buffers functions will step over each other.

Thus, I think each global minor mode needs to have its own
variable for this purpose.