Re: cvs <-> arch mirroring scripts

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: cvs <-> arch mirroring scripts
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:15:51 -0400

    > That is 6 lines longer than normal.  The extra lines will make it
    > harder to scan the CVS log for relevant information.  Can you make
    > that any more compact?  Is all of it really necessary?

    Another possibility would require a change to the cvs command line (harder
    to justify to the wide world), but might be useful.

    Adding a -L (long listing, since -l is already taken) flag to `cvs log' to
    list lines that are marked as extensions.

We could also add such a feature to C-x v l, which might be
more convenient than changing CVS.