Re: gratuitous changes

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: gratuitous changes
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 21:42:28 -0500

    I haven't really followed this thread but the 20 resulting changes to
    gdb-ui.el present no problem to me. I have seen a feature of XEmacs that
helps
    prevent trailing white space: the cursor becomes more narrow when its at the
    end of a line.  Would it be a good idea for Emacs? (Apologies if this point
    has already been made)

I think Emacs already has some kind of feature to show trailing
whitespace, but I forget the details of it and what it is called.