Re: bug on ognus 0.05 and emacs 21.2.50.1

From: John Covici
Subject: Re: bug on ognus 0.05 and emacs 21.2.50.1
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:30:32 -0500 (EST)

Well it was an alias in my .mailrc file for instance I had a line like
alias joel_dejean "address@hidden"

which won't complete because I get a message 'can't complete dejean'
when I use <esc>-tab.  However, if I use the same alias and take out
the underscore it gives the back trace I sent earlier complaining
about the syntax table.

Is this helpful?

Thanks.

--