Re: pretest (was: Info faces)

From: Gerd Moellmann
Subject: Re: pretest (was: Info faces)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:34:41 +0200 (CEST)

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> writes:

> "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden> wrote:
> > code near the end of pc-win.el could be lifted almost verbatim), but
> > I'm not sure whether we should do it now or postpone until after
> > v21.1.  Gerd?
>
> Given how often this question comes back, I'm wondering what exactly
> is still needed to be done before the pretest can happen.

Gnus is _the_ major problem (thank Lars).  Papers for it dribble in
slowly.  If we don't get papers from Florian Weimer soon, we'll also
have to reimplement quite some stuff he wrote; I still hope that won't
be necessary.

BTW, there's also a problem with the papers for the GNOME icons from
address@hidden  A few weeks ago, he appeared and asked for the 3rd
time which papers to sign, but nothing has happened so far, and he
seems to have disappeared again, not answering mails.

Is anyone good at painting images?