Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Incorrect cursor display for BN characters at EOL

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Incorrect cursor display for BN characters at EOL
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 06:01:18 +0300

> Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 13:30:57 -0700
> From: "Ze'ev Clementson" <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> > And "git checkout -t origin/aquamacs24" errors out:
> >
> > address@hidden:~/aquamacs/aquamacs-emacs$ git checkout -t origin/aquamacs24
> >  error: unknown switch `t'
>
> Looks like you have a newer version of git than I have.

  git version 1.5.4.5

> Try this as step#3: git checkout aquamacs24

This worked:

  git checkout origin/aquamacs24

Thanks.

Now I can tell with certainty that the problem Larry saw is an old
one, which is already fixed on the trunk since May.  For some reason,
Aquamacs uses a relatively old trunk as the base for its changes, and
it looks like only some changes on the trunk are merged in.

So to fix this problem, please ask Aquamacs maintainers to resync with
bidi.c and xdisp.c from the latest development trunk.