Re: [Duplicity-talk] large upload "ETA stalled"?

From: Cláudio Gil
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] large upload "ETA stalled"?
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 18:50:37 +0000

I don't have a strong feeling regarding a mark/tag but it does not seem very useful. We could as well add this rough progress reporting to the main backend.py logic and ensure all current and future backends have it. Each backend would then only need to add intermediary progress if it's possible. For backends like boto or dpbx the extra cost would be, more or less, the cost of an extra os.path.getsize(...).

Cheers,
Cláudio