Re: [Duplicity-talk] [Duplicity-team] Python 2.6.0 testing

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] [Duplicity-team] Python 2.6.0 testing
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 13:40:32 -0400

On 18 May 2014 13:29, <address@hidden> wrote:
manual duplicity works on full, collection-status but fails on incremental call

Noted.

> The second error there looks similar, in the sense that a get() call failed to download the file.  I've seen bugs filed against 0.6.x that look similar.

don't believe it to be a lingering bug from 0.6
this is reproducable only with 0.7 branch against an account that i can use properly w/ 0.6.x , reproducably ;P

My brain was thinking of bugs 1177381 and 710198.  But yeah, this error is different.

I'll have a look later.

-mt