Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found lo

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] webdav in trunk broken - File /tmp/... not found locally after get from backend
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 09:17:15 -0400

On 8 May 2014 09:14, Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
Perhaps we do need to leave our own version of urlparse in there.  This is the kind of thing that makes support difficult

Yeah, such things are always a tradeoff.  I'm a distro guy, so my bias is towards using system packages.

Our previous embedded version of urlparse was from py25.  I'll look and see why 2.6.0 would be different from 2.6.9.  But seems like it doesn't affect duplicity 0.6.24 thankfully.

-mt