Re: [Duplicity-talk] ssh port backupninja configuration with duplicty pa

From: Jelle de Jong
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] ssh port backupninja configuration with duplicty paramiko
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 13:51:11 +0200

On 13/05/13 17:41, Jelle de Jong wrote:
> On 13/05/13 17:08, address@hidden wrote:
>> you should better ask for help over at the backup ninja project, don't you
>> think?
>
> You are so right! and this was actually my intention, since duplicity
> has no problem using an other ssh port. Never less thank you for your
> reply and suggestions!

I'm sorry I am knocking here for help, since I haven't found a solution
this week for my problems:

https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/backupninja/2013-05/msg00006.html
https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/backupninja/2013-05/msg00007.html

To summarize upgrading from 0.6.18-3 to 0.6.20-3 solved my ssh port and
host issues but it created a error with GetPassWarning and back-up ninja
doesn't work any more, if I run the job with ninjahelper it will wait
for a carriage return and when the job is run from cron it just creates
errors and fails.

Could somebody help me out, maybe there is a patch? (downgrading will
break a lot on my system).

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong