Re: [Duplicity-talk] ssh port backupninja configuration with duplicty pa

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] ssh port backupninja configuration with duplicty paramiko
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 17:08:44 +0200

On 13.05.2013 16:55, Jelle de Jong wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Where should I configure my ssh port 2227 in the backup ninja config
> files in Debian 7.0?

you should better ask for help over at the backup ninja project, don't you
think?

could you be hit by this backup ninja bug?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/backupninja/+bug/1034550

> I used to use the /etc/ssh_config but paramiko doesn’t seem to use this.

it should since duplicity 0.6.19

> With the duplicty command i can add :2227 behind the fqdn and it works,
> but this doesn’t work for the desthost in backupninja 1.0.1-1

again, talk to the backup ninja folks about that. in between you might wanna

- use a more recent duplicity and ssh_config
 or
- switch over to the old ssh backend via the --ssh-backend switch (since
duplicity 0.6.19)
 or
- use duplicity 0.6.17 or earlier using ssh pexpect