Re: [Duplicity-talk] problem with ssh backend in 0.6.16

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] problem with ssh backend in 0.6.16
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:28:45 -0600

BTW, that was bug 411145 at https://bugs.launchpad.net/duplicity/+bug/411145.  I just fixed it and it will be out in the next release.

I thought it looked familiar.  :)

...Ken

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
It's a bit more complicated, but yes, that's part of the fix.

Thanks for reporting this.

...Ken

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Kilian Lackhove <address@hidden> wrote:
sftp> ls
public  users
sftp> mkdir test
Couldn't create directory: Permission denied
sftp> mkdir users
Couldn't create directory: Permission denied
sftp>

i dont have write permission in that dir, only inside of users/xxx/ .

Aha, thats where the "Invalid SSH password" comes from (line 152). You
probably want to change the regexp "(?i)permission denied" to
something that doesnt match "Couldn't create directory: Permission
denied".

crabman