Re: [Duplicity-talk] problem with ssh backend in 0.6.16

From: Kilian Lackhove
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] problem with ssh backend in 0.6.16
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:49:35 +0100

yes, the error is reproducible. Changing the line back to it original
state makes the error appear again. I authenticate via a password-less
ssh key, so the password cant be wrong. using the exact sftp line of
the output works fine, too.

I should mention that i upgraded from 0.6.12 to 0.6.16 because i was
experiencing this problem before but didnt have time to investigate
it, so i blacklisted duplicity in my package manager.

Maybe its related to this bug/bugfix?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/duplicity/+bug/823556

i am running archlinux btw.

is there a duplicity irc channel?