[Duplicity-talk] Local and Remote metadata are synchronized, no sync nee

From: Juan Carlos Hernández
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Local and Remote metadata are synchronized, no sync needed.
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:22:32 -0700

Hi,

 We are using duplicity to make the backups, but i have a doubt
 hope you can help me with this.

 I run a duplicity full backup

 And everything looks that is working fine, but every day that the duplicity
inc run  in the cron, the output is this:

 Local and Remote metadata are synchronized, no sync needed.
 Last full backup date: XX-XX-XX

even the contents change, and 'm beginning to doubt that the backup is working
fine. also the space used in the rsync server is too small compared with my
real data.

Is this a normal behavior.

Thanks for your time!

--