Re: The company that wants to contribute (was Re: [Duplicity-talk] Versi

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: The company that wants to contribute (was Re: [Duplicity-talk] Version 0.5.07 Released)
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:14:17 +0000

Qim,

Thanks for that information. Just to clarify Nokia's position, do I understand that that at present Nokia would be unwilling to use Duplicity unless the licence was GPL V2?

As a Nokia phone owner, I would be very happy if I could use something like Duplicity to back up either to or from my phone.

Best wishes,

Ian.