Re: [Duplicity-talk] My Incremental and Full Scripts

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] My Incremental and Full Scripts
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:19:18 -0600

While we're on the topic, I'll pimp my own wrapper too:

http://github.com/TTimo/dupinanny/

Pretty much same idea, automate incremental vs full, I set it up to run
from cron on various systems. Has support for breaking down a backup
into several smaller ones, failed backups have to be restarted
completely, since I do full machine backups on a slow link, I wasn't
able to get a single full backup through without breaking things down a bit.

TTimo