Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: incremental backups question

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: incremental backups question
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 10:12:15 -0500

Yeah I suppose that'd work. I was going script that out around duplicity
to get the functionality anyway. I'm not too hot about having multiple
full backups on the remote backup though because those take a long time
(actually it's very possible doing a full backup would exceed my 24h
backup cycle, not mentioning the storage problems).

TTimo