[Duplicity-talk] Re: incremental backups question

From: Andreas Schildbach
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: incremental backups question
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 09:38:16 +0200

Timothee Besset wrote:

> Ok .. I have to do a full backup regularly then. That's a bit unfortunate.

A while ago, I suggested added a "--full-backup-every=<timespec>"
option, which would force a full backup for example once a month, even
if there is already an appendable backup present.

Would this suit your needs, together with the already present
"--remove-old-than=<timespec>" option?

Regards,

Andreas