dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] NPR VAT

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] NPR VAT
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 17:10:33 +0200

Hi Sebastien,

Your pull request is in my 3.4 tree. I suggest you run 'git blame filename' to try and see if and who reverted your changes.

I looked at your fournisseur.product.class.php.patch and the changes suggested here were not in your pull request, at least not in your  "Change field name recuperableonly to info_bits" commit.
Looks like you're the one to blame. You simply overlooked some code.

In my tree I have a bunch of references to recuperableonly all over the place. Maybe it's time to learn how to use grep or ack ;)
FYI, here's the file list :
htdocs/admin/dict.php
htdocs/compta/journal/purchasesjournal.php
htdocs/compta/journal/sellsjournal.php
htdocs/core/class/html.form.class.php
htdocs/core/lib/functions.lib.php
htdocs/fourn/class/fournisseur.product.class.php
htdocs/product/admin/product_tools.php
htdocs/product/class/product.class.php
htdocs/product/price.php

I'm also suprprised to see a database field renaming without the proper code into the sql migration script in the install directory.

Good luck fixing that.
Once fixed, I suggest that you make a pull request on the 3.4 branch with a comment about the broken feature.

Cheers !