dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Inconsistency in FactureFournisseur trigger name

From: Marcos García
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Inconsistency in FactureFournisseur trigger name
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 07:35:51 +0100

Hi all,

I was checking /htdocs/fourn/class/fournisseur.facture.class.php and usually triggers regarding this topic are named like 'BILL_SUPPLIER...' but I have noticed that there is a trigged called "INVOICE_SUPPLIER_DELETE" and it is the only one in Dolibarr that starts with 'INVOICE_....'. Shouldn't we rename it to "BILL_SUPPLIER_DELETE"?

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden