dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] [ANN] New module template

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] [ANN] New module template
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:39:58 +0100

Love to hear that it isn't a rule but rather a preference.

I agree with not having too much folders in root but I hate hiding thing under the carpet :-p
What I find useful in directory organisation is logic reasoning and some light documentation.
Especially in the case of some boilerplate code like the one I'm trying to put together.

Since it's all about preferences, I'd like to hear from other Dolibarr devs what their preferences are before making a decision ;-)