dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] [ANN] New module template

From: Régis Houssin
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] [ANN] New module template
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:59:10 +0100

great !

but...

move /includes/boxes/ to /core/boxes/

move /includes/ to /core/inc/

move /lib/ to /core/lib/

move /js/ to /core/js/

Le 29/10/12 12:31, Florian Henry a écrit :
Hello all !

    Thank's for the ref Raphaël.

    I've just clone this repo, I love it !
    I'm currently on a module and as soon as I see missing things, I'll fork and do a pull request.

    Regis, Laurent : What about integrate this in core dolibarr in dev directory ?

Cheers
Florian HENRY
address@hidden
+33 6 03 76 48 07