FreeBSD ports for GDL2 and GSWeb

From: Edwin Ancaer
Subject: FreeBSD ports for GDL2 and GSWeb
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 09:22:45 +0200

 Hello,

I've been searching for ports for GDL2 and GSWeb, but did not find them.

Can someone confirm they do not exist, or give the names of the ports otherwise. I tried with gdl2, gsweb, gnustepweb.

If they don't exist, is this just because nobody has been interested? I ask because there is not much reason in trying to port these applications  if there are technical or other reasons that make it impossible  or very hard to do.

Thanks,

Edwin Ancaer