GNUMail app and gmail

From: Daniel Santos
Subject: GNUMail app and gmail
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 22:08:09 +0000

Hello,

I have installed the GNUStep ecosystem on a raspberry pi running Raspbian 8. I wanted to run GNUMail.app and access my gmail account thorough IMAP.

I configured all the settings, but the console window kept telling me that the ser ver imap.gmail.com closed the connection.

I double checked the settings and I think I have everything correct (SSL on receive, TLS on send). Password was a copy paste from my password manager.

I wanted to get the source code for the latest version (I have 1.2.0~pre3+snap20071004-5+b2) but the gna site is unreachable. How do I get the source code ?

Help !