Re: GNUMail app and gmail

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUMail app and gmail
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 16:38:09 +0100

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Santos wrote:
Attached is a screen shot of the desktop. Notice the GNUMail app. Only the first mail header is showing the date and from columns.

at a first glance, I would say it is not a GNUMail problem, but something with your gnustep gui, as I supposed earlier.. I have never seen something like this.

I have no direct suggestion except the tests I already suggested to you to pinpoint the root cause. Be sure your setup is clean.

Linux x86 and NetBSD x86 display gnumail and all apps with no regression bugs.

I also tested on my Raspberry PI with NetBSD and GNUMail displays just fine! So no particular ARM issues. I am using gcc and its runtime though on it. What are you using? which compiler? runtime?

Riccardo